RAW Classic Black 1 1/4
- RAW Black is double pressed extra-fine for the thinnest, unbleached rolling paper ever made. RAW Classic Natural Rolling Papers are un flavored and used to turn tobacco or herbal blends into a cigarette or cone
- Made of unbleached blended plant material such as flax and hemp with a slow burning connoisseur burn design
- Every Raw leaf is unique and comes in a variety of sizes that accommodate wide or regular filter tips
- Whether you display your rolling skills with a filter crutch or glass tip RAW products are the natural kings
- Paper pack booklets contain leaves that work with most rollers and smoking accessories. Please check for size
RAW Classic is chlorine free and is processed in an eco-friendly manner. The result is a very thin light brown paper that burns extra slow and extra clean. It uses proprietary crisscross run-preventing watermark. It is a clean tasting smoke that is best described as natural, light and pure. Raw Papers are naturally made in Alcoy Spain, the birthplace of rolling papers (circa 1550). Smokers can sense the authenticity of RAW and are drawn to its unique natural brown hue. RAW uses a pure natural organic Acacia gum that is hand-harvested in the Ethiopia/Senegal region from Acacia trees. The process is similar to what’s used for maple syrup. We work with our ground partners to build communities and ensure our workers are treated fairly. We have given back more than anyone we know and saved and improved tens of thousands of lives together. As mentioned above, our Acacia gum is known to naturally lower cholesterol and reduce appetite! It sounds wild and it’s the RAW truth.